We wrote an exhaustive review of our 45 favorite double strollers of all types in the Complete Double Stroller Guide. ~ Updated December 2016
Realizing this may be too much information to digest (I understand, believe me), we narrowed it down to this article, the Top Double Strollers for 2016 – 2017.
Sit and stand, tandem, side-by-side, convertible, jogger… which type of double stroller is right for you? It depends on your needs, lifestyle, and kid’s ages. For the full lowdown, please read The Complete Double Stroller Guide. [See also Best Strollers for Twins.]
Top Double Strollers, from lowest to highest price
- Joovy Caboose Ultralight Graphite – Best Sit and Stand ~ $229
- Zoe XL2 Deluxe – Best Lightweight, All Purpose Side by Side ~ $249
- Contours Options Elite – Best General Purpose Tandem ~ $269
- UPPAbaby G-Link – Best Double Umbrella Stroller ~ $499
- Baby Jogger City Mini Double GT (2016) – Best Side-by-Side, Compact All-Terrain ~ $569
- BOB Revolution Duallie Flex – Best Side-by-Side All-Terrain (great ride!) ~ $634
- BOB Ironman Duallie (2016) – Best Fixed-Wheel Distance Jogger ~ $569
- Best Convertibles
- Baby Jogger Summit X3 – Best Fixed/Swivel Wheel Jogger ~ $649
- Bumbleride Indie Twin – Best Side-by-Side, All-Terrain – Most Beautiful ~ $729
By the way, it was REALLY hard to narrow it down to just 10 because there are SO many different kinds of double strollers, and so many of them are fabulous.
Please leave a comment and tell me about your favorite double stroller. If you have a question, again, please start by reading the intro, which will give you the lay of the land (I don’t mind answering your questions, but if I’ve already written about it, please just… read — thanks!). – Meg