Updated May 2017
We wrote an exhaustive review of our 45 favorite double strollers of all types in the Complete Double Stroller Guide.
Realizing this may be too much information to digest (I understand, believe me), we narrowed it down to this summary, the Top Double Strollers for 2017.
Sit and stand, tandem, side-by-side, convertible, jogger… which type of double stroller is right for you? It depends on your needs, lifestyle, and kid’s ages. For the full lowdown, please read The Complete Double Stroller Guide (seriously, I love you all, but please start by reading that instead of writing me a 3 page email about your needs. It will answer 90% of your questions – kthanks).
[See also Best Strollers for Twins.]
If you already know (somewhat) what you’re looking for, here are our faves:
Top Double Strollers for 2017, from lowest to highest price
- Joovy Caboose Ultralight Graphite – Best Sit and Stand ~ $249 (on sale $161)
- Zoe XL2 Best V2 – Best Lightweight, All-Purpose Side-by-Side ~ $329
- Contours Options Elite – Best General Purpose Tandem ~ $399
- Maclaren Twin Triumph – Best Double Umbrella Stroller ~ $325
- Baby Jogger City Mini Double GT – Best Side-by-Side, Compact All-Terrain ~ $579
- BOB Revolution Duallie Flex – Best Side-by-Side Sporty All-Terrain/Jogger ~ $543
- BOB Ironman Duallie (2016) – Best Fixed-Wheel Distance Jogger ~ $509
- Best Convertibles
- Baby Jogger Summit X3 – Best Fixed/Swivel Wheel Jogger ~ $649
- Bumbleride Indie Twin – Best Side-by-Side, All-Terrain – Most Beautiful ~ $739
By the way, it was REALLY hard to narrow it down to just 10 because there are SO many different kinds of double strollers, and so many of them are fabulous.
Please leave a comment and tell me about your favorite double stroller. If you have a question, again, please start by reading the intro, which will give you the lay of the land (I don’t mind answering your questions, but if I’ve already written about it, please just… read — thanks!). – Meg