Updated July 2019
We wrote an exhaustive review of our 45 favorite double strollers of all types in the Complete Double Stroller Guide. Realizing this may be too much information to digest (I understand, believe me), we narrowed it down to this summary, the Top Double Strollers for 2019.
Sit and stand, tandem, side-by-side, convertible, jogger… which type of double stroller is right for you? It depends on your needs, lifestyle, and kid’s ages. For the full lowdown, please read The Complete Double Stroller Guide (seriously, I love you all, but please start by reading that). [See also Best Strollers for Twins.]
If you already know (more or less) what you’re looking for, here are our faves.
Top Double Strollers for 2019, from lowest to highest price
- Best Sit and Stand ~ $249 – Joovy Caboose Ultralight Graphite
- Best Economy Side-by-Side ~ $279 – Joovy Scooter X2
- Best Uber-Lightweight/Travel Side-by-Side ~ $279 – Zoe XL2 Best V2
- Best Double Umbrella Stroller ~ $350 – Maclaren Twin Triumph
- Best “Regular” Side-by-Side ~ $449 – Baby Jogger City Mini
- Best Compact All-Terrain Side-by-Side ~ $579 – Baby Jogger City Mini Double GT
- Best Double Joggers (Tie)
- Best Stroller for 3 ~ $699 – Valco Baby Tri-Mode Duo X
- Best Convertibles
- Expandable Tandem/Convertible Luxe Stroller for Hauling Lots of Gear ~ Austlen Entourage ~ $849
By the way, it was REALLY hard to narrow it down to just a few because there are SO many different kinds of double strollers, and so many of them are fabulous.
Please leave a comment and tell me about your favorite double stroller. If you have a question, again, please start by reading the intro, which will give you the lay of the land (I don’t mind answering your questions, but if I’ve already written about it, please just… read — thanks!). – Meg
Back to: Double Stroller Guide