Trust us: nothing feels better when you’re pregnant than getting into the water and getting to feel light for once — and so buoyant!
Some mamas (and mamas-to-be) want to cover up their baby bump, whereas others prefer to rock the preggo look with a bikini that bares their bump.
Regardless of your preferred style, we’ve put together a host of fabulous maternity bathing suits (one-pieces and bikinis) so you can find a look you’ll love to wear this summer.
But first, a few things to consider when shopping for maternity bathing suits:
- Ruffles help hide your incredibly large bosoms when it feels like they couldn’t possibly get any bigger.
- When it feels like your hips have grown overnight (again), bottoms with side ties are your friend.
- You can never go wrong with an all-black swimsuit.
- Smaller prints and graphics can play all kinds of tricks on the eyes (and vertical stripes are your new best friend)!
- With no “belly constraints” to worry about, a regular bikini might still work for you (assuming your boobs still fit into your top).
Look no further: here are our top picks for maternity bathing suits!
Best Maternity Bathing Suits for 2021
Enjoy this season which requires less clothing. Happy Summer!
~ Heather K., Fashion Contributor
Back to: Maternity Clothes Series